Water heater installation is an important process if you want your water heating system to provide hot water efficiently for many years. Improper water heater selection and installation can cause your system to malfunction or lack heating potential. Contact Climate Design to ensure your water heater installation is performed to the highest standards.
Installing a Water Heater
When you install a water heater in your home’s plumbing system, you must first select a qualified contractor. A professional water heater technician, like Tampa Bay’s trusted team at Climate Design, will determine how a number of factors will play into the efficiency of your water heater. These factors include fuel type, climate, local building code requirements, and safety issues, especially concerning the combustion of gas-fired water heaters. You should also consider the fuel-type (electric, fuel oil, geothermal energy, natural gas, propane, or solar energy), availability and cost, size, energy efficient capabilities, and costs when you select a new water heater.
5 Types of Water Heaters
Research the best type of water heater for your home and needs before you start the installation process. Energy.gov has provided this information to help:
- Conventional storage water heaters offer a ready reservoir (storage tank) of hot water.
- Tankless water heaters heat water directly without the use of a storage tank.
- Heat pump water heaters move heat from one place to another instead of generating heat directly for providing hot water.
- Solar water heaters use the sun’s heat to provide hot water.
- Tankless coil and indirect water heaters use a home’s space heating system to heat water.
Contact Climate Design for Water Heater Installation
The professional and experienced technicians at Climate Design have installed efficient water heaters throughout Tampa Bay, Bradenton, and Sarasota. Call Climate Design at today to get started.
Call (888) 572-7245 to Schedule Your Appointment