Happy New Year! As you are writing your New Year’s resolutions, make sure you add, “get an AC checkup” to your list! Your air conditioning system is a huge investment, and by scheduling regular maintenance checkups, you can ensure your system will work efficiently for years to come.
Protect Your Investment
If you have a residential air conditioning system, it’s a good idea to get a maintenance checkup about twice per year. At Climate Design, we offer maintenance checkups in addition to all of our other HVAC services. When you schedule a maintenance checkup, here are the quality services you can expect:
- Coolant levels: We will check and update the coolant levels in your system and make sure they improve the overall efficiency of your entire system.
- Air filters: The air filter is one of the most underrated components of your AC, but it’s also one of the most important! When you get a maintenance checkup, Climate Design will check your filters to ensure they’re producing good indoor air quality.
- Clean and coordinate the thermostat: Did you know that for each degree your thermostat is lowered, you could improve your electricity consumption by up to 8 percent? As part of our maintenance checkup, we will clean, balance and coordinate your thermostat to ensure it’s calibrating the correct temperatures.
- Clean the coils: Your AC system houses condenser or evaporator coils, which can get dirty over time. Dirty coils however can lead to decreased energy efficiency so it’s important to have them cleaned regularly. With a maintenance checkup, consider it done.
- Inspect connections: The wiring in your AC can easily become entangled and pose a fire hazard. During a maintenance checkup from Climate Design, we will ensure all of the wiring is in good condition and isn’t damaging your system.
- Check tubing and drains: The tubing and drains within your air conditioning system can become clogged and cause water to back up but a maintenance checkup will resolve any issue.
Schedule Your Checkup with Climate Design Today
The New Year is the perfect time to ensure your air conditioning system is working effectively and not causing damage to your home. At Climate Design, we cover all of the above services and more during our maintenance checkups.
Your home’s comfort is our priority so we work quickly and efficiently to make sure your system is working the way it is supposed to. To learn more about Climate Design and what we can do for you, click here, or contact us today to schedule a maintenance checkup!