Want to Save Time and Money?
The best way to protect the life of any comfort system is to make sure it is regularly serviced. Just like a car, your comfort system requires regular tune-ups and cleanings. With two easy options you can schedule a one-time Precision Tune-Up and Professional Cleaning – or we offer an annual maintenance program – to help keep your system in tip-top shape. Our Energy Savings Agreement helps ensure you get the most out of your current air conditioning system.
Our Energy Savings Agreements includes:
- One precision tune-up and professional cleaning every year
- Complete drain line coverage for the entire agreement
- A 15 percent discount on any service, repairs, parts or accessories
- Better indoor air quality for you and your family
- It increases the life and efficiency of your air conditioning system
- Provides greater comfort
- Lowering your operating costs
- Energy savings!
- Helps to avoid costly breakdowns
- Priority scheduling
For more information about our Energy Savings Agreements, simply give us a call! With all of the benefits included and the money you’ll save on your power bill, this program basically pays for itself! We also have interest-free payment plans for easy budgeting.
Advantages of the Energy Savings Agreement
- Yearly Coverage – A Precision Tune-Up and Professional cleaning is included yearly.
- Save $$$$ – Increased efficiency means less run time, thus saves you money on your utility bill!
- 15% discount on services, parts, accessories!
- Improved Cleanliness and Health – Maintenance improves system cleanliness thus decreases power consumption and therefore your energy bill. Air typically flows across the cooling coil at least 4 times an hour. Over time, substances such as dust, mold, allergens and harsh bacteria can accumulate. Without maintenance, it’s likely you’re breathing unhealthy air.
- Increased Life – The average lifespan of a system is typically 10-12 years when routinely cleaned and maintained. Without a maintenance program, the life can be significantly decreased.
- Decreased Downtime – Catch problems before they become serious. Tightening loose wires and lubricating moving parts can help prevent premature equipment failure.
- Increased Efficiency – Regularly scheduled maintenance increases the efficiency of the system.
- Inflation Proof – Higher prices will not effect you for the life of the program
- Drain Block Coverage – Complete drain block coverage for the entirety of the Agreement
- Extended Warranty – When you invest in an extended warranty, it normally requires annual maintenance to keep your warranty in effect.
- Guaranteed Same Day Service – in the unlikely event you have a service need your service call is priority and you are first in line!
Why Climate Design?
- Been in business for over 40 years! You can rest assured we’ll be around delivering precision tune-ups and service for a long time to come!
- We don’t miss a thing in our comprehensive 26-point precision tune-up; takes 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Only company to meet Florida’s state qualifications to sell multi-year agreements.
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Recipient of the Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Trane Comfort Specialist (Trane’s highest dealer designation)
- We are licensed by the state of Florida to ensure our customers are protected.
26-point Professional Cleaning
The following procedures are performed during our thorough precision tune up:
- Clean outdoor coil
- Clean indoor coil (if accessible)
- Check safety controls
- Check operating pressures
- Check starting capabilities
- Clean or replace filter (excluding space guard or perfect fit)
- Meg compressor windings
- Check and adjust blower components
- Clean drain line
- Wax outdoor unit
- Check for correct airflow
- Check for proper temperature difference
- Check wiring connections
- Check heating elements
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check t-stat calibration
- Check for mold and mildew
- Remove debris from bottom of outdoor unit
- Check static pressure
- Check indoor humidity
- Check float switch
- Visually inspect for freon leaks
- Visually inspect for rust
- Flush out drain pan
- Check combustion if applicable
- Tighten all freon connections
Key Points: Saves you money on your power bill, increases the life of the equipment, decreases the chance of future problems, top quality service, and let’s not forget – cleaner air to breathe!