The best way to protect the life of any air conditioning system is to make sure it is regularly serviced. Just like a car, your AC system requires regular tune-ups and cleanings.
Your air conditioning system is a big investment, but in order for it to run efficiently, it needs some routine maintenance every now and then. Luckily, at Climate Design, we’ve got you and your AC covered with our Energy Savings Agreement.
What’s Included in an Energy Savings Agreement?
Climate Design’s Energy Savings Agreements were designed with you in mind. Our Energy Savings Agreements help ensure you get the most out of your current air conditioning system.
Our customers have the option of either scheduling a one-time precision tune-up & professional cleaning or signing up for our annual maintenance program, which helps to keep your air conditioning system in tip-top shape.
Whichever option you choose, through our Energy Savings Agreements, you’ll get these great benefits.
Our Energy Savings Agreements includes:
- One precision tune-up and professional cleaning every year
- Complete drain line coverage for the entire agreement
- 15% discount on any service, repairs, parts or accessories
- Improved indoor air quality for you and your family
- Increased life and efficiency of your air conditioning system
- Greater comfort
- Lower operating costs
- Energy savings
- Helps avoid costly breakdowns
- Priority scheduling
- Service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
For more information about our Energy Savings Agreements, simply give us a call! With all of the benefits included and the money you’ll save on your power bill, this program basically pays for itself. We also have interest-free payment plans for easy budgeting.
26-Point Professional Cleaning
The following procedures are performed during our thorough precision tune-up:
- Clean outdoor coil
- Clean indoor coil (if accessible)
- Check safety controls
- Check operating pressures
- Check starting capabilities
- Clean or replace filter (excluding space guard or perfect fit)
- Meg compressor windings
- Check and adjust blower components
- Clean drain line
- Wax outdoor unit
- Check for correct airflow
- Check for proper temperature difference
- Check wiring connections
- Check heating elements
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check t-stat calibration
- Check for mold and mildew
- Remove debris from the bottom of the outdoor unit
- Check static pressure
- Check indoor humidity
- Check float switch
- Visually inspect for freon leaks
- Visually inspect for rust
- Flush out drain pan
- Check combustion if applicable
- Tighten all freon connections
Benefits of Our Energy Savings Agreement
When you choose an Energy Savings Agreement from Climate Design, the benefits for you and your air conditioning system are endless.
Here are just a few of the great benefits you’ll get to take advantage of:
Yearly Coverage: With an Energy Savings Agreement, you’ll get a precision tune-up and a professional cleaning each year.
Save $$$: Energy Savings Agreements are designed to keep your system running efficiently. Regular maintenance improves system cleanliness which decreases power consumption and results in less runtime, thus reducing your energy bill.
15% discount on services, parts, and accessories.
Improved Cleanliness and Health: Your AC system is responsible for removing dust, dander, mold, allergens, and bacteria from the air in your home. Air typically flows across the cooling coils at least 4 times an hour. Over time, substances such as dust, mold, allergens and harsh bacteria can accumulate. Without maintenance, it’s likely you and your family are breathing unhealthy air. Routine maintenance helps to ensure your AC is still fighting against these dirty air dwellers.
Increased Lifespan: The average lifespan of a system is typically 10-12 years when routinely cleaned and maintained. Without a maintenance program, the life can be significantly decreased. Regular maintenance can extend the life of your air conditioning system and get the most out of your investment.
Decreased Downtime: Catch problems before they become serious. Tightening loose wires and lubricating moving parts can help prevent premature equipment failure.
Increased Efficiency: Regularly scheduled maintenance increases the efficiency of the system.
Inflation Proof: Higher prices will not affect you for the life of the program.
Drain Block Coverage: Complete drain block coverage for the entirety of the Agreement.
Extended Warranty: When you invest in an extended warranty, it normally requires annual maintenance to keep your warranty in effect.
Guaranteed Same Day Service: In the unlikely event you have a service need your service call is a priority and you are first in line. When you take advantage of Climate Design’s Energy Agreement plans, you’ll have access to same day service. No more waiting days to weeks for AC maintenance!
Why Climate Design?
- Been in business for over 40 years! You can rest assured we’ll be around delivering precision tune-ups and service for a long time to come.
- We don’t miss a thing in our comprehensive 26-point precision tune-up; takes 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Only company to meet Florida’s state qualifications to sell multi-year agreements.
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Recipient of the Angie’s List Super Service Award.
- Trane Comfort Specialist (Trane’s highest dealer designation).
- We are licensed by the state of Florida to ensure our customers are protected.
Key Points: Saves you money on your power bill, increases the life of the equipment, decreases the chance of future problems, top quality service, and let’s not forget – cleaner air to breathe.
Sign up for Our Energy Savings Agreement Today
At Climate Design, your home’s comfort is our highest priority. We want to ensure your air conditioning system runs efficiently for years to come—so why not take advantage of our Energy Savings Agreement? Learn how you can start reaping the benefits or contact us today for all of your HVAC needs.
Call (888) 572-7245 for more information