Climate Design COVID-19 Safety Protocols Proudly Servicing Clearwater, St Petersburg, Tampa, Bradenton, FL & Surrounding Areas
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments continue, we wanted to share some important updates with you.First and foremost, as an essential business, Climate Design Home Services will continue to provide all services during our normal business hours.
That said, we want you to be aware of the extra precautions our team is taking to ensure that you, your family and your community stay safe.
These additional precautionary measures include:
- Practicing no-contact and masked service appointments: Our technicians will call you before they arrive at your home so you can stay in another room during the appointment. They'll let you know when they’re done.
- Restructuring office workspaces to separate people who must work in-office (all other staff will work from home)
- Self-isolating and staying home during off-hours, except for essential errands
- Canceling all in-office group meetings
- Taking the temperature of each team member every morning before work. If someone's not feeling well and/or has a temperature of 99.5 degrees or above, they will be sent home.
- Using extra measures for handwashing
- Wearing a new pair of latex gloves and shoe coverings on every call
- Sanitizing all trucks and tools daily
We hope these measures provide peace of mind and clarity in the event that you need our services over the next few days, weeks, or months.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns. Our customer service team is standing by to provide additional information should it be needed.
Thank you again for your support and loyalty.
Tom Robinson, President & CEO
Climate Design Home Services
(727) 572-9100 - (941) 782-0020