Keeping cool during the summer without going broke can feel like an uphill battle—especially when you consider that the average electricity bill in Florida during the summer is nearly $400 a month.
Fortunately, there are lots of ways you can cut down on your energy usage, starting with how you cool your home. Here are nine interesting and informative links about energy usage and your AC from around the web.
1. How much do you spend on AC a year? Reports show Americans spend a staggering $22 billion each year to keep cool.
2. This 2013 map shows the estimated average residential electricity bill by region. Do you spend more or less?
3. The Department of Energy estimates that heating and cooling your home likely makes up about 48 percent of your utility bill! Plus long-term saving tips.
4. ICYMI: 3 AC hacks that will save you money.
5. Have you tried any of these cooling alternatives?
6. A video on how to cool your home for less, from the experts at Daily Finance.
7. Still relying on a window unit to cool your home? Learn why your home needs central air conditioning.
8. Annual coverage, increased savings, a cleaner home, and a longer lifespan for your AC: sounds too good to be true right? With an Energy Savings Agreement, it’s a reality.
9. Did you know? Strategic landscaping can help you save money on your electricity bills.
Want to learn more ways you can cut cooling costs? The professionals at Climate Design can help. Whether it is through a new, energy-efficient HVAC system, routine maintenance or another service, lets us help you cool your cool without putting a dent in your wallet. Give us a call at (888) 572-7245.