Want to know how to unclog a drain pipe naturally, meaning without the use of harsh chemicals? Many people reach for a chemical solution when they need to clear a clogged drain. While it can be effective to fix a clogged drain, chemical drain openers are very harmful to the environment and pose a hazard to humans and animals. If your drain pipe is clogged, try one of these natural solutions to clear it.
How to Naturally Unclog a Drain
1. Send clogs down the pipes with boiling water or apple cider vinegar if you have it. This drain clearing trick is fast and practically free to try.
2. If you have chronically clogged drains, it may be time to schedule plumbing maintenance.
3. Break out the baking soda and vinegar to unclog your sink, clean and deodorize it, too. This method is effective, natural, and inexpensive.
4. Shop vacuums that are able to handle liquids can make easy work of unclogging bathroom drains, as can using a drain claw.
5. You may need to use some elbow grease, a plunger, and a wire hanger to reach down and unclog hair or other debris from tough clogs.
Climate Design is the Natural Choice to Unclog a Drain!
If your clogs are particularly stubborn, and nothing that you try seems to work, it’s time to call a plumbing professional. Our team of plumbing experts will ensure that your plumbing is flowing perfectly in a jiffy!